Tuesday, April 15, 2014

HGUC Sinanju WIP 2


It's less of a Work in progress post and more of an update. This first picture was after I ran out of red paint. I've been using Model Master Turn Signal Red Enamel. I ran out and had to order more from my local Hobbytown and it took them a little while to track them down. So instead of wasting time, I decided to detail the parts I had already painted. So below is the Sinanju painted, detailed, and decaled...minus the legs. 



And here is the Sinanju after the legs had been painted, detailed, and decaled. It also has a layer of Testor's Dullcote on it, though I think it needs another coat to get some more of the gloss off of the model. Now I just have to finish the weapons and the kit will be done and ready for a final photo shoot.



No comments:

Post a Comment