Friday, May 2, 2014

A preview of what's coming!



For anyone who might stop by, I haven't forgot about this blog. I'm just really busy right now. So with that in mind, here is a tiny preview of what's to come. An MG Wing Proto Zero along with some more stuff that you can see there in the background! Wing Zero is my favorite gundam, so I was happy to pull the trigger on this guy when I saw him for a decent price on Amazon. I'm trying to make him look all nice and pretty and do a few unique things to the kit as well. I always like to put some alternate details into the kits I build and find it hard to buy one if I can't see something I can do beyond it's stock color scheme, even if it's one of my favorite mobile suit designs. Whether or not that's a full on custom color scheme, some extra color separation, weathering, or other things, I always have to do something. Hopefully this guy will have a few nice surprises when I'm done. Enjoy this single photo, and I wish you well to whoever is reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment